Tuesday, 9 February 2016

WOYWW - No crafting just skiing!

Hi Everyone

Glad to be back but nearly wasn't!! Nothing to do with racing down Austrian mountains at high speed (Ah hem!) but my blog insisted I sign in and I couldn't remember my password. I am usually signed in all the time. I did manage to find it scribbled on the back of an old calendar! Phew I hate all these passwords! Needless to say I have done absolutely no crafting so instead I'll just share some skiing pics with you…. if you're not a fan and have better things to do, you can leave now… I totally understand!


Altenmarkt village



Zauchansee


Tantalising watery sunlight!


Phil (Brother in Law), me and Robert 



The highest point in this region.  Just to the right of this red gondola is the start of the ladies downhill! I'll leave that run for next year…….



After changing my ski boots about three times eventually these were like slippers, soooo comfortable!


Much better when the sun comes out and the skies are blue!



This is the frozen lake in Zauchansee which we walked around one afternoon.  In the summer its busy with families enjoying picnics and it is so pretty.


Well, that's all from me this week. I hope to show you some crafty makes next week if I finish all the washing and ironing from our trip!

Have a happy week! 


Lynda X



12 comments:

  1. what fabulous photos - glad you got into your blog! I am naughty with passwords and don't have enough different ones which helps in some ways but.... anyhow, love the pics as I say - the only bit of a skiing holiday i'd enjoy would be the photography; the skiing has never appealed to me... beautiful scenery does it every time! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! Glad you had a fab time and that you're back relatively unscathed!!
    Hugs, LLJ 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of being in snow but I love watching pictures of it, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only skiid once in my life when I was 12, maybe one day (although my husband is totally not up for the idea, he hates the cold) lovely scenery. Vicky#19

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely photos! I love Austria. We used to go skiing every year when my son was little. What are those Dutch clogs doing there? I bet there were quite a few Dutch. They just drive over in the car from Holland.
    Have a good week,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice sport to take on, I would probably kill myself doing that though lol I love the slippers, I have love them since I was a kid, never had one though, enjoy them, they look amazing :) Clemencia #39

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely snowscapes! I've never tried skiing - I prefer keeping my feet firmly on the ground! Looks like you had a great time! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #37

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had fun! Must admit it's not my thing. We get so much snow here in Michigan that I just don't find it fun anymore. It's just annoying lol.

    I hate passwords. When I was working we had to have loads of them - for different things (computer/safe/office) arrggg. Glad I don't have to remember them anymore!

    Happy WOYWW and welcome home
    Sharon K #44

    ReplyDelete
  9. Passwords. I've spent quite a lot of time on them today. I HATE them! Austria looks seriously lovely, so glad you've had a break, even if it was uber active!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Lynda, i so agree with passwords, have made he in an weeny address book alphabetically so can find nda them easier and regularly changed ones are in pencil.
    Great snow shots! Happy WOYWW.
    Shaz in Oz.x #15

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a wonderful time( you wouldn't ever catch me on skis!!) Thanks for the visit yesterday - sorry I am so late with my comments this week! Soojay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos. Have a wonderful time. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!