Tuesday, 8 December 2015

WOYWW- The last christmas cards and a Gray weekend!

Hi Everyone

 I have been away for a few weeks as time got the better of me but I'm back for this week at least! This week my desk is devoid of crafting but covered with christmas gift bags, a few wrapped presents and a whole lot of rough paper on which I have written/typed bits of my counselling assignment for college. You really don't want to be bored with that… so no photos! Instead I'll just share with you some of the final cards I have made and then I think I'll put Christmas crafting away!
Taking inspiration from cards demonstrated at the NEC, I made these,




Three cards on the same theme using a stencil and stamp from Inkylicious, such a quick and easy design to do. 
The card below I made for a colleague who wanted a card for their Grand daughter but in Welsh! 




Well… I've finished with making Christmas cards, I've bought a box from Tesco for anyone else…. sorry, but it's the thought that counts right? 

I have a confession to end with. I refused to get sucked into the whole shameful 'Black Friday" lunacy going on in the shops but what I didn't realise was that my favourite craft companies would have some very tasty offers online. So girls I'm afraid I got very excited when I spotted 30% off, yes 30% off all Clarity stamps and stencils! After frantically trying to get on to the website for 2 days (it was all weekend) I finally managed to place an order with minutes to spare and am now excitedly awaiting the arrival of a fairly large package! OOOOHHHH the adrenaline rush! I'm sorry and I'm truly ashamed and ask for your forgiveness.

Hugs


Lynda X











10 comments:

  1. well done on grabbing some bargains, even if it took you all weekend... now I understand the blog title... I love your cards, too. Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now your head in shame, my child.... Lolol...only joking. I'm glad you got some bargains! I hadn't realised the counselling course had started...hope you're finding it fulfilling.
    Hugs, LLJ 16 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are forgiven ;) I haven´t done any Christmas crafting at all... I might create some cards to send off at New Year, it is so ´me´ to decide on that last minute. I hope your stencils arrive soon, enjoy! Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland, Marit #19

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what language it was on that last card, which by the way is lovely. And good for you that you could save on your supplies. Vicky(#6)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, hee hee chuckling at your Clarity shop. I think we all think the same but then there are some super deals that we cannot ignore! Take care Zo xx 28

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cards went in the mail today! Yours are lovely here and You have been very busy indeed! Glenda #25

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda, I sat at my PC till 10.00pm on the Thursday night, as Visible Image started their Black Friday sale then, so you are not alone,lol.Love the cards you've done, that's a great technique.Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for my lovely card ! So great to see the technique at the sow & then actually be able to do it ourselves isn't it ! See you soon Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bauble with the scene inside it is fantastic I avoided black Friday on line and cyber Monday to be good but it only worked till we walked around a mall then it didn't last lol happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are beautiful. I am afraid I have been caught up in the thing called life too, so I have not been around for what feels like ages. So good to be back visiting 'old friends'. I only realise now how much I have missed all of you.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #21

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!