Tuesday, 12 May 2015

WOYWW- I'm suffering from Dylusions and distress!

Hello everyone,

Wednesday has come round again so quickly! This week I have two tags to show you. My April and May offerings for our (Alison and my) Monthly tag challenge. I was one behind as events and life took over but have caught up now!  April's challenge was 'metalwork and stamping'…. I found this quite hard but came up with this….



The cute little silver Bee I bought on our visit to Ally Pally last month. 


May's challenge was Dylusions and Distress… 


Now those of you that know me well know that I have a love/ hate relationship with Dylusions sprays, but I have to say… I actually ENJOYED making this tag and getting all inky. For once the paint went exactly where I wanted it to and not all over the desk/ another project/ my clothes/my stash/ the cat! The 'Dear Friend' was stamped on bits of the kitchen roll that I had used to blot the inks and carefully torn to size. Perfect colour match for your project!  

Well.. that's all for this week, I do hope all the lovely ladies going to the 6th Anniversary crop this weekend have a wonderful time. I am so sorry I won't be there with you in person but I will definitely be thinking of you all. I hope to visit more desks this week than last too. 

Have a happy week

Lynda B 
X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!