Tuesday, 24 March 2015

WOYWW- Box card and being simply glamorous darling!

Hi Everyone

A finished box card to show you first…

            

I was happy with the way this turned out eventually after much deliberation as it was a paid commission.
I made a very quick card for a friend who retired… she hopes to spend many a peaceful afternoon in her garden. 



What a busy few weeks I have had! Great excitement last Friday night when our school laid on their annual show to raise money for the school and Comic relief! I spent the evening dressed up to the nines, blinged, tanned and sequinned as the lovely Darcey Bussell judging the dancing in our version of Strictly. What a laugh, the children and staff were fantastic, what a night! I didn't want to take my dress off, just swan around all night being glamorous. Now for those that know me, I don't do glamour, cycling, walking or gardening gear is my usual attire, practical and functional.  Dear Hubby also on the judging panel beside me as Len Goodman sported a pink bow tie! Sadly no photos at the event as yet but here's me practising at being GLAMOROUS darling! One could get soooo used to this!!



From one tart to another (me not Darcey!)


This has to be the most speediest of puddings I have ever made. Shop bought flan case, your fav custard and loads of yummy fruit… DE LIC IOUS  darling! 


I did a lot of work in the garden this weekend and my Hubby can be persuaded to help if there's a garden gadget involved. So last picture is BIG HEAP MAN WITH MAN TOOL..HUH!
Sorry… is that rude? 

Have a happy week and excuse my eclectic mix of photos.


Lynda X











8 comments:

  1. Well, as they say - don't you scrub up well!! Love the pic of your hubby with his big tool... now that probably IS rude... happy WOYWW Helen 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, Lynda, made me smile! Your Darcey impression is fab, you look amazing :-). Glad the evening went so well. Your hubby made a swift transition from Len Goodman to tool wielding hulk, lol! A man and his tool, eh? Nothing can part them :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 24 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards Lynda and you'e looking pretty 'nice' too. Happy WOYWW Cheers RobynO#27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda, love all your photos! Hope you have a great time at Ally Pally- looking on their site, they have many more stamping exhibitors than the NEC did! Great cards, and love the dress! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda you look darlng 4 sure.

    Happy WOYWW
    Thx for sharing
    Pat #15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress Lynda. Love the pop-up box card too. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 42

    ReplyDelete
  7. *snort*, nice tool Mr B!! Love the assumed manly position!! You look absolutely fabulous gal, giving Darcy a pirouette for her place. What a fun night too. Maybe you'll be getting glammed up more often? Prety card but of course, I have to say the pop is a triumph...beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Lynda. It's a great collection of photos. Lovely cards made, great bling-y dress - sounds like a fantastic evening was had by all, and a fab photo of hubby with all the necessary to help out!!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #8

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!