Tuesday, 24 February 2015

WOYWW- Hurrah for rummaging!

Hi Everyone

 First of all I would like too say a HUGE thank you for all of the lovely, thoughtful comments that you took the time to leave last week when I wasn't feeling myself. I really appreciate them all and they DID cheer me up. This week I feel a little better, the nights are drawing out, the mornings are getting lighter, I er...ahem.. went to see Fifty Shades with the girls and had a laugh…. ahem…. and I am back too work and have kept myself busy. I have made two cards this week. Not much I know but here they are….



I was having a rummage around in my stamp drawer and I found this "Diggetty Dog" stamp which I had never used.  I thought it would make an excellent Mother's Day card for my lovely Mum in law Mary. She has always had dogs, all her life until recently her dog died and she decided it would sadly be her last as she is 84 and can't walk far now. She is so missing the company of her little dog and so I thought this would be ideal. 
The second one is using my Jus Gorgeous stamp. I had obviously stamped and coloured it in a while ago then promptly forgot about it. It too was in the drawer. So hurrah for rummaging! 



Some photographs from another walk down on the estuary 5 minutes from our home.




The second one was in the rain and I had a raindrop on the lens! I was looking for 'Row Of Things' again…. Trees?  

Have a happy week

Lynda B X











12 comments:

  1. Love the card for your MIL! I'm not a Gorjuss girl, but it's beautifully coloured. Great photos too Helen #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lynda. Great cards made this week - and a lovely walk out.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doggy stamp, Mary will be cheered for sure! Your photos are just fab Lynda, and I think the trees qualify as a row of something! If I could rummage and turn up some lovelies like that, I would do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't recognise that bit of path at all! Is it around Penclacwydd? It's good to get out, even in the rain..I quite enjoy walking then, as long as it's not blowing a hoolie!
    Well done in turning that dog image up, it'll make the prefect card for your MiL :-)
    And you naughty thing, going to see 50 Shades...has any bloke actually been to see it? From what I can gather, the cinemas have been full of very flushed women!
    And your owl is in it's way! Posted it yesterday :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 27 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards and what i lovely place to live, me and hubby have a dream that if we win the lottery we will move to the coast as we love it so much, although i would prefer pebbly beach as i dont do sand but little hurdles eh? :)
    your MIL may consider re-homing a greyhound as they need very little walking only 20mins or so a day and are lovely companions in need of a rest
    Happy WOYWW
    love Mrs C.x #30
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/woyww-february-25th-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards have turned out beautifully and it seems very worthwhile to rummage in your craft drawers. Have a lovely week in your beautiful part of the UK.
    sandra de @37

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda, love the Gorjuss girl. Funny thing is, they are not normally my style, but saw some recently and decided I loved them, so managed to get myself a whole bunch! Lovely dog card- maybe your Mom in law could consider a cat? Company for her, and no need for walks? Lovely scenery, how awesome to be able to just walk somewhere like that so close. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #18 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing better than waves rolling in on a beach and walking in nature to feel a bit lighter... glad you feel better today! Happy woyww and a big hug from Holland, Marit #41

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better. And you're making cards so it must be a good thing. The cards are lovely. The doggy oneis very cute and you can't go wrong with the Jus Gorgeous one.
    Beautiful photos of the estuary.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca#25

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful walk! Your cards are sooo adorable. Glad you are feeling better. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #41

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that doggie stamp...so cute! Hurrah for rummaging indeed! Have a creative week:) Shel-PaperOcotilloStudio #51

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynda - that dog stamp is great, and MiL will love the card. I do love those girl stamps - must get round to getting some myself. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 21

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!