Tuesday, 9 December 2014

WOYWW- Has anyone got a spare Elf I could borrow?

Hi Everyone and welcome to the manic offering that is my blog this week.

I can barely keep my brain cells on blog writing as I have 200 other things going on in my head. Presents to buy and wrap, cards to write, relatives to visit, recipes to try, house to decorate… and there is only the two of us here for Christmas… Am I mad??? Very possibly.

Here is my desk this week, most of the mess that was Christmas crafting has now gone and it's quite calm...

ATC's not quite finished, a tree decoration for club not finished, and my Hubby's Christmas card …..finished! Here is a collage of some the cards I have made this year…


I have been busy with Carol concerts, Christmas fayres, (£104 on my little stall and £4,400 altogether!) going to see the Lion King and this week we have a Panto and senior school Christmas meal out. Next Monday in camera club we are going to the 'Winter Wonderland' in Swansea at night to take photos of the lights etc… I am looking forward to that.,  and well… if that lot doesn't get me in the christmas mood!  
Anyone got a spare Elf handy???

Happy Christmassing this week!


Lynda X






11 comments:

  1. No spare elves here, but could you find a cleaning fairy for me? Love your cards - and well done on the craft fayre - what a total! Helen 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life is full and busy and you're bubbling over with enthusiasm at it all, that's just so lovely to read. Fab result at the craft fayre...that will justify more sticky tape and essentials for next year. *cough*. Did you love the lIon KIng? We saw it in the summer and I fell in love all over again with the costumes and the props..amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda - such a lot of lovely things to get you in the Christmas spirit! I love the colours on your cards - a refreshing change from the traditional. I hope you can slow down and really enjoy the lead up, as well as Christmas itself. Hugs, Chris # 13

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we actually take on too much during the Christmas season. I am taking a step back this year doing quite a bit less. My cards are in the mail, house is decorated and next comes the candy making. Life is good! Glenda #37

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card are lovely. We don't have a spare elf, how about a bear? We could send you Podgy!

    Horace at no. 46

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda, your tidy desk speaks loud that you really are organised, but you have so much going on, and everything is in hand and you don't really need an elf. Lovely cards, enjoy your week RobynO#27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're in Christmas spirits, already, Lynda! You did really well at the Christmas fayre, too! Was that for the school? I often wonder if regular market stalls make any money - they must do otherwise why would people freeze themselves to death on a Saturday manning their stalls? I must say, I prefer buying stuff in shops where I can pick things up, look at them, think it over and make a decision without anybody looking over my shoulders. At a market stall, once I pick something up I always feel have to buy it because it's rude to just put back! How silly is that? Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #40

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one busy lady. Love your cards. #48

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am tired just reading everything you have done. You must be exhausted! The cards are great.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #32

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be shattered! I remember what it was like in school at Christmas! I'm busy with band as well, busking on Marlborough High St this Saturday...hope it doesn't rain :-)
    Love your husband's card btw and the white on white tree with bling too!
    Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cards are looking great - we have been off line for days so very late posting !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!