Tuesday, 30 December 2014

WOYWW- Happy New Year Diary

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a peaceful Christmas and if you are anything like me, have eaten too much and are now wondering what to do with the half a ham and the pile of turkey still left in the fridge! The weather is now cold and sunny here in S. Wales but sadly no snow yet, however hubby and my thoughts have turned too our imminent skiing trip to Austria and have been out on the dry ski slope practising…



Ha! No no no you don't get to see me on the slopes! Just DH who is much more photogenic than me…
Oh, OK if you insist… Ok so I'm not in the local park either….. POSER!! Do you think I'm excited!


Hubby had a severe case of MAN FLU over Christmas and fell asleep for most of Boxing day afternoon after having a huge lunch that he said he couldn't taste…. so I slipped quietly away to my craft room to decorate the front of my little diary which I intend to try and keep next year. 


After finishing the cover I tiptoed downstairs only to find Hubby still comatosed on the sofa so I journalled our Christmas day too….


The diary only measures 5 3/4 x 4inches so I will be journalling in miniature, keeping it simple, not every day but when I've got something to say.. I am looking forward to it… 
Also Ali H and I are doing an art tag a month for 2015, (exact details yet to be decided.) We so enjoyed our ATC A-Z challenge this year.
I was thinking of a 'word' this year that would be important to me, last year's word was NEW and I did try lots of new things. I think this year's one will be CONFIDENCE. Mine deserts me at times - I can feel a journal page coming on...…… What about you? 

Well I do wish you all a very Happy New Year and look forward to seeing what you will all be doing in 2015. Being inspiring and wonderful no doubt as usual!


Lynda B 
X












10 comments:

  1. I recognise that dry ski slope! Though I've never been down it, just on the toboggan ride next door ;-)
    Love your Christmassy crafting, you did way more than me....my sewing machine has got dust on it!!
    We are down at BP this Thursday and Friday, so if you fancy a meet up, we'll be at the Ashburnham Hotel, Pembrey on Thursday and Friday evenings. There's too many people to see individually so everyone will have to come to us!
    Be lovely to see you....Happy New Year :-)
    HUgs, LLJ 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Lynda, sending all good wishes for a great 2015. Good to see your crafting you squeezed in over Christmas, the diary looks gorgeous. Helen #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw..you are too modest. Lynda., You look right spunky in your snow gear.I hope you have loads to write in your little journal.It looks cute.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I have never seen snow, or had the slightest desire to ski- being a humungously awkward person, I'd be dead within a few feet of start line. Oh well...broken everything if not dead!! hehe.
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic of you in the snow. Wishing you a wonderful 2015 full of confidence.
    sandra de @31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your diary and hope it gets filled with lots of exciting things in 2015. I think my word for next year is going to be PROMISE. We have so many exciting changes to come.
    Wishing you a very happy New year filled with many creatived times and lets hope it's a happy and healthy one for us all.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 22

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda! Looking great on the slope! LOVE your mini journal/diary. Might do something similar! Have a great trip to Austria and a very happy New Year! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #26

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely little journal for the new year. Just the right size that you might keep it up :) Best wishes for the new year! #39

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful trip. Happy 2015 Anne x # 28

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice diary, have a lot of fun filling it with whatever you want to keep.
    I wish you and your family a very happy and successful New Year!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 25

    ReplyDelete
  10. well I would never think that you may need Confidence as a word, but we are many layered people, huh! Itls a good word too - and I suspect you gained a lot of confidence last year in trying out new stuff. I like the small format of the diary - makes being able to keep it up far more achievable if you ask me! Have a fantastic holiday, I'm starting to crave some winter sun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!