Tuesday, 16 September 2014

WOYWW - Texture paste Christmas card

Hi Everyone and thanks for stopping by,

Well this week my post is going to be short as I am nursing a very sore throat, bad chest and am feeling VERY sorry for myself!  At last I have made up a christmas card with one of my samples using texture paste…


I was tempted to go totally white but ended up using a baby blue mount and ribbon. I love this card and it was very easy to do. 
Many of you left such kind comments last week telling of how you hadn't used your texture paste yet, HAVE A GO… tis easy! Taking a photograph of a nearly white card is NOT however. 

Talking of photographs, take a look at my photography blog at the top right of the page to see a particularly gruesome, Halloweeny shot! 

Have a happy week and I will try to visit around in between coughing bouts, temperature fluctuations and sucking Tunes!

Lynda B X

13 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I've used my texture paste, but not often. #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! the card is gorgeous - must start my C cards soon now!! Helen 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. IIs textured paste the same as modeling paste? Looks like. It is my favorite go-to item to add texture to ATC's I noticed that I've been using it a lot lately. Do like the way you used it to create the trees. The touch of baby blue really brings out the texture. diane #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #47 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love working with texture paste. I even make my own! Glenda #44

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really pretty card! I am also sick in bed, hope you feel better real soon.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #38

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it was a good decision to choose the light blue cardstock. It looks awesome!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 16

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda - sorry you're struggling with the lurgy, and hope you feel better very quickly. It hasn't harmed your crafty side - that card is lovely, and looks great in blue. Have a good week, Chris # 29

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, I love all that texture! It suits the snowy scene perfectly! Get well soon! Zsuzsa #64

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I have texture paste and I love using it with the templates. I have used it in scrapbooking, but I haven't made any cards for years. Time to change that... you've inspired me.
    Thank you for letting me look over you shoulder and hope you feel better soon.
    Lisca#45

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh you poor thing, I hope you get better soon. Love that card so simple yet so pretty. I'm a texture paste lover my self, I use it heaps and have lots of fun with it.
    Have a great week and get better soon.
    Von #25

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is too bad about you feeling under the weather. I hope you are better soon!

    I, too, am one of those that have not used texture paste but it does look beautiful on your card. I may just try it!

    Thanks for sharing your space and your project! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Kathy Jo #41

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh no! feel better soon! The texture paste card is gorgeous! I haven't tried it yet, but your card is an inspiration! I try to stop by a few of the WOYWW blog pages, Another hopper (Anne, i think) started me on this method - to stop by and see those with the same last digit. Take care! Dawn #78

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!