Tuesday, 19 August 2014

WOYWW - Holiday highs!

Hi Everyone and welcome.

I'm afraid this week my blog and desk are sadly lacking in anything creative. My desk is still tidy and empty from being on holiday last week. My travel journal lays untouched and unbound because I have realised that I don't have any wire binds large enough and will have to order some. So in the absence of anything crafty shall I bore you all with some piccies of our cruise? Click off now if you don't want to be bored……. I really won't mind.

We went on Thomson Dream on the Mediterranean Medley and had a fantastic time. The itinerary was Palma (Mallorca),  Villefrance (France) Livorno (Italy for Florence and Pisa), Rapallo (Italy), Toulon (France) and Barcelona plus a relaxing day at sea.




Well.. it's back down to earth with a bump. Just imagine, I have had to cook all our meals, make our own bed, pick up the wet towels off the bathroom floor, I can't find anyone to make me a cocktail and there's not much hope of a romantic sunset either! What is the world coming too LOL! 

Have a happy week

Lynda X


10 comments:

  1. Fab photos ! Looking forward to seeing them all ! Well a couple of hundred maybe !! Hugs Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynda, I'm so happy that you had such an amazing time! You and your hubby look so relaxed :-). What a fab way of seeing loads of gorgeous places...the perfect anniversary prezzy, I would say! Bit of a shock coming back to reality though, lol!
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time of your holiday, and good weather. Lucky you. Francesca #36

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look like you've had a great time . Happy woyww Jill #28

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous time you both had. Back to normality with a real bump - but what a treat!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a great holiday but back to normality now I'm afraid.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 49

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should have hidden in the cabin and gone round again - the photos are fabulous - the only place I've been on that list is Barcelona, which I loved!! Helen 17

    ReplyDelete
  8. That has to be the best reason for not having anyhting crafty on your desk. Wonderful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I believe your beautiful photographic montages can be the start of some scrapbook pages. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fabulous to take a vacation like the one you and hubby experienced. Cherished memories. Creative Blessings! Kelly #62

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!