Tuesday, 20 May 2014

WOYWW- JOFY cards and Dylusions backgrounds!

Hi Everyone

Thanks for stopping by this week, I have been playing with my Inkylicious and JOFY flower stamps with a view to making some cards. I even got out my Dylusion Inks to try (again) to make some decent backgrounds. Here is my desk….


 Here is the JOFY card I made for my oldest friend Debbie, who's birthday is this week.  (Friends for 40 years!)
I am so pleased with the way this turned out, I used DI inks for the background and also used a flower stencil for a bit of depth.  I stamped the flowers straight on to scrapbook paper and layered them up. I stamped the long image along the bottom and added a few hand drawn elements to make it fit right across the card. The mushroom and little funny pods at the bottom have also been stamped again onto paper and added on top. I will definitely be making more of these….





I have also been experimenting again with my Dylusion ink sprays to create some small backgrounds for cards...



I used a CLARITY stencil to add interest... 




 I've only had time to finish this one which has yet to be made in to a card.. but you get the idea!


Another on the same theme… I used a white pen to add a bit of moonshine. (Sorry about the shadow!) 


Well… that's about it from me. Ali and I are so looking forward to meeting some of you at the WOYWW 5th anniversary crop on Saturday, can't wait!!!  Click on the WOYWW button on the right to find out more...

Have a happy week

Lynda X


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards ! Love the JOFY & the backgrounds are fab !
    See you Saturday ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with JoFy for birthday cards!! See you Saturday (squeal!) Helen 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your friends card, especially the sparkles in the centre, but my fav is the moonshine silhouette. I love that, so serene...just like me....NOT!!!!
    Really looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, it'll be fun :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning. Can't believe it's Wednesday again already! Thanks for letting us in to peek at your creative space.
    Love Jofy stamps and the card is very pretty. Looks like you had fun with the Dylusions.
    Hope you have a good week too.
    Neil #40

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the cards - and the great idea of the white pen to add moonshine - too clever!
    We're all wishing our week away till Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love JOFY and want more of their stamps they are so wonderful. You have done a brilliant job on the cards and I love the backgrounds you have created too. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Sleepy head Yoda 26

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous! I keep thinking I need some JOFY stamps then get hooked on to buying more Lynne Perrellas!! See you on Saturday, Chris 46

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda - Debbie will be thrilled with that card - it's really lovely. The experiments look successful, too, and the finished silhouette cards are gorgeous. Have a great week, Chris # 17 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that first card you made. Too cute!!! Brigita #80

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've had better success with those Dylusions inks than I have! Love the backgrounds you've accomplished! Pretty cards too. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards... I do love those jofy stamps your inking and colourig is fab ...a stunning design and finished project .Great backgrounds to and that night sky card is awesome have a wonderful time on saturday wish i was going too ..hope to see lots of photos crafty hugs Andrea#45

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards, gorgeous. Wish I could join you all Saturday but it's not possible so have a great time on Saturday.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! I LOVE the cards!!! Great backgrounds! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #60

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynda, Happy WOYWW and have a fab time at the Crop. Do love your cards and the Jofy stamps are now on my wish list..love them. Cheers and enjoy RobynO#19

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cards. Love the depth you gave. Those little extra touches make the difference. Great to be friends with one person that long. Creative Blessings! Kelly #70

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely to meet you at the crop on Saturday, another face put to the well known name. We certainly had a good day, didn't we? I still have not unpacked, having only got hoe yesterday lunchtime. I think it will take me a week to put all my craft stuff away in its right place. Hope you have a good week. xx Maggie #49

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lynda I just received a special mail delivery...from the Crop Girls. Thanks so much for the fun..I love your ATC and this was a true surprise. I love the fact they were all unique and FLAT !~ I have to learn to do that. So many pretty stamps abd techniques. The cute image made me smile, the day of hats~was fun! Have a good weekend. and Thanks
    Have a wonderful weekend and Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!