Tuesday, 22 April 2014

WOYWW- New stash and sunshine!

Hello everyone and welcome.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter, the weather here was glorious and lots of gardening and decorating got done. (Poor hubby's worn out and he's going back to work for a rest!  
I have last week's desk to show you today as I didn't get around to joining in last week. It's covered with all the lovely things that happened to find their way into my bag at Ally Pally!


A variety of pretty things!


These beautiful stamps from Inkylicious


JOFY stamps (I have wanted these for ages!) and more Fresco Paints to add to my collection of 2! 


Yummy stencils from Clarity Stamps and Doobadoo. 

Well… being on holiday I have had a little time to play and so….


Trying out the Inkylicious stamps…. This one is 'Poppy Lea" I made the poppies from the TH tattered floral die. It's amazing how versatile these flowers are and can be inked, scrunched and cut to look like a number of different flowers. 
  Below is the other stamp 'Windswept' and I experimented with Fresco paints for the background. (needs a bit of work still) Sorry about the awful photo!


Windswept again but using DIs…



I made up this MDF heart (see desk) with papers from House of Zaron which was so easy… I cut out the butterfly from paper left over and inked around the edge with DI  - Dusty Concord and then some Treasure Gold and lastly added the rub on LOVE sticker.



A Spring birthday card for a friend...



And lastly someone who has also been enjoying the Easter sunshine… Maddie our Labrador who is 12 now and an old lady, a bit stiff and deaf when she wants to be! but loves nothing more than a snooze in the sunshine!


Have a happy week 

Hugs 
Lynda XX







10 comments:

  1. Just LOVE the windswept grasses - gorgeous!!
    Happy WOYWW :)
    no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some gorgeous stuff at Ally Pally - those stamps and stencils are really lovely! I like what you've done with them too :-)
    My hubby and boys did sterling work in the garden too, laying slabs, making a new compost heap and shifting the log stores and logs. Think my boys know what hard work is now!!! I supervised :-)
    Are you going to try and come to the Crop? You'd really enjoy it you know, lots of lovely ladies and cake...tempt, tempt :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda - those cards are lovely, and I especially like the new Inkylicious stamps. Have a great week, Chris # 19 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new stash you have there and those stamps look wonderful all inked in happy woyww hugs Nikki 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Maddie you are a beautiful girl. Love all the goodies you got at Ally Pally what a collection, especially love the JOFY stamps and have some myself but not the set you got. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 28
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you soon set to work with your new stash! Lovely cards. Karen #31

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there - the projects you have made with the Inkylicious stamps are lovely !
    Glad (& of course a bit jealous !!) that you have had a break to play in !!
    Looking forward to our play date !
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda....oh I feel happy looking at your post today....gorgeous cards and fabulous buys...I'll just have to do some net searching...haven't seen these stamps, die etc in Australia. Cheers and have a great week Robyn#18

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynda
    happy WOYWW. I'm running late sorry. Wow what lovely new things to play with and play you did LOL. Gorgeous cards...I particularly love the poppy one and the one you did with the fresco paints background. Well done
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, you lucky thing managing to get to Ally Pally, I would love to go but haven't been able. My dear friend Ali of Ali-Craft was displaying some of my work.
    Have a great week, Angela x48

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!