Tuesday, 29 April 2014

WOYWW- ATCs and favourite layouts

Hello everyone,

Well….. I was just going to take a snap of my desk when I realised that my ATCs for the WOYWW swop were in full view so I've had to do a bit of jiggling around and hiding stuff cos I don't want them to be revealed yet.  I have actually got round to finishing 4 and I 've got a little production line going for the rest!  So here is my desk ….


The box is one that I am working on for club. We all have one and the challenge is to alter it. I've painted my 3 times as I wasn't happy! I like this finish and I want to stamp some flowers on and maybe use some metal embellishments. I'll let you know how it finishes up. I'm excited to see what the other girls have done with theirs. My ATC's are stacked up on the left behind the JOFY stamp… No peeking now!
Two of my favourite recent scrapbook LOs for you this week…. 

MADDIE

Maddie down at the beach. I used some masks which was the brief for the LO. The labrador image was from the internet, traced and cut out. 

I LOVE MY GREENHOUSE


I have been busy in my greenhouse over Easter, sowing seeds, planting veg plants, taking cuttings etc… so I did this LO to show how much I enjoy pottering around in there. The flowers are cut from fabric which was the challenge for the LO.  If my greenhouse was a bit bigger I'd have a little seat in there to rest in the sun!
How SAD!! 

Well… that's all from me..
Have a happy week

Lynda XX






8 comments:

  1. so mean hiding your atc's! look forward to seeing the finished box soon.. Helen 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've partly hidden my atcs also Lynda. I like the leaf stencil on your desk & hope you show us the finished box your making .
    Two lovely Lo's as well . Happy woyww jill #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LOs - you've got a real eye for pattern and just enough embellishment. Sometimes I think people overdo it but yours are really lovely!
    I didn't even think about hiding my ATCs!! What a dunce...ah well, that's me all over. lol!
    HUgs, LLJ 36 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. morning, Lynda - impressive production line of ATCs there (I haven't started mine!) The box will be lovely - do show it finished. I love my greenhouse, too - it's so helpful in giving an early start to baby plants. Have a great week, Chris # 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda,

    What a great desk shot I so love JOFY stamps and wish I had more. Excellent layouts too, thanks for sharing and happy planting.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 47
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. JOFY stamps are on my wish list, right at the top. Maybe one day... Love the sneak peek of the ATCs! I might have to make more, we'll see how my hands feel this weekend. Somfar I only have four extras..those won't go to far. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #82

    ReplyDelete
  7. a sneaky peak. I just love swaps. I think they promote world peace. I sky a little rainbow on your desk as well.
    Thanks for stopping by and the snoop around.
    Robyn 34

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts - love the greenhouse one & the font you have used is super !
    Looking forward to Saturday ! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!