Tuesday, 18 March 2014

WOYWW -

Hi Everyone,

Well.. I am back from a fabulous week in Ireland. We went on a school exchange trip and sampled most of the delights of Dublin including The presidents residence in Pheonix Park, Dublin zoo, A banquet at the Lords mayors Palace, A visit to Croke Park and AViking splash tour where we had to don Viking helmets, roar at 'The Celts"  and ended up in the river Liffey! Boy did they keep us busy. What kind and generous people we met and great kids too.


Pheonix Park


The Lord Mayor's Palace


Sampling the local brew! And enjoying a pint I pulled myself may I add!


Waiting to make a splash into the river - minus Viking hat I'm afraid as it kept falling off….

Well… enough about Ireland and back to my efforts this week. A scrapbook LO…. scrapping some ski -ing photos at last. (Awful photo sorry!)



and some birthday cards….



I actually made two more but forgot to take photos! These 'Gorjuss' images are so pretty and very easy to make in to quick cards. They were kindly given to me by Teresa from scrap club who stamped out a set of images for all of us to use.

That's all for this week, I feel a cold and sore throat coming on so I'm off to bed with a Lemsip and a box of hankies! I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been doing this week.
Have a happy week

Lynda X





9 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed your travel photos. They are stunning, and I always love it when WOYWWers show places they've been. After all, these are places I will probably never see in my lifetime, so I'm always grateful for them. Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda, lucky you off on a trip to Ireland, great pics and sounds like you had a fabulous time. Great pages and cutes cards, Cheers and have a super week RobynO#38

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good time out .
    Lovely snow layouts .
    I hope your not feeling poorly for to long Take care . Happy woyww jill #34

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards. Get well soon.

    The house of bears @64

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love the scrap page. BJ#62

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Ireland!! One day I will get there. Love the scrapbook LO. Brigita #75

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a successful trip! And that you enjoyed your pint...it's good for you, you know!! Lovely LOs too :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What? No pic with the Viking helmet? ;-)

    Those birthday cards are adorable, such sweet images.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments about my kaleidoscope cane.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great week you have had, Lynda. I like the scrap book page - doesn't need lots of fuss as it just says everything it needs to. Fabulous. Those cards are so sweet.
    Have a good sleep, and I trust your cold will soon be gone.
    Margaret #35

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!