Tuesday, 4 March 2014

WOYWW- travel journal part 1!

A happy WOYWW to you all. If you want to join in the fun, please click on the WOYWW button on the right.

Well…. as you might have realised, I have been trying to update the appearance of my blog this week. This is what I've come up with so far by using blogger. Not perfect yet but better… work in progress you might say…. It will change again at some point… depends on my I.T. capabilities!
My desk this week or rather a wide angle shot of most of my little room…


I have a scrapbook layout just started. I wanted to scrap some skiing photos from our recent trip to Austria.  On the left by my Big Shot is the travel journal I have started and have decorated the front cover…..


I went to The Range and picked up these little gems in the bargain bucket, just right for my journal.


I have made the inside pages from cream card and have included flaps and pockets. It will be more of a scrapbooked journal rather than paintings or sketches as I don't do either very well… but I may attempt to sketch the odd flower etc… while we are away. 

That's it for this week. I am going to Dublin for 4 days next week on a school exchange with 6 students and am looking forward to visiting somewhere new. Another NEW to add to my list as new is my word for the year. 

Have a happy week
Lynda X


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely LO and great photos! Enjoy Dublin - I so want to visit Ireland one day...
    Happy WOYWW :)
    no. 33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Dublin and don't drink too much Guinness!! It's a fab city, you'll all have a great time.
    Those holiday bits and pieces from The Range are fun, aren't they? That's a shop I hardly ever go in but my friend swears by it for all sorts of things. I can't be bothered going up to Swindon to go there. I hate shopping, unless it's for fabric/yarn!
    Hugs, LLJ 44 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely papers, I often go into the Range, it's very good for all kinds of things. Have a great time, happy crafting, Angela x 63

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cover for the travel journal. I plan on making one very soon for a trip to the beach last year. One for my best friend and one for me. Still trying to decide on the size. Brigita #75

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!