Tuesday, 11 February 2014

WOYWW - Playing in my junk journal

Hello everyone and welcome,

I woke up on Saturday morning to the sound of the rain lashing against the window and the wind sounding like an express train and knew that I needed to cheer myself up!  Reluctantly I went to Tesco and bought a Belgian bun, a Cadbury's creme egg and a bunch of daffodils to see if they would help....
Yum... cheered up! (I didn't eat the daffodils but they look nice on the windowsill! )

Anyway on with this week. Sorry, I forgot to take a photo of my desk.....(menopausal moment)

On Saturday afternoon I played in my Kate Krane junk journal and did a page about my 'word' for 2014 NEW...




It was actually a page and a half because the journalling above was done on a small piece of card on the left hand side of a double page, so I decided to make that part of the LO as well.  The cut out flowers came from one of my many jelly plate designs that I have following a very lovely afternoon spent experimenting with Ali H (Craft Cauldron) in her conservatory. I keep forgetting about them, so I was pleased to use one at last.  I used 2 new Fresco paints, my new floral swirl and JOFY stamps too, just to keep up with the new theme.

Well..... that's all for this week. I hope that you are all staying safe and dry and haven't been affected by the awful floods. Please share my daffodils and maybe they will make you smile and remember that Spring will come eventually.....
Have a happy week


Lynda X



6 comments:

  1. Happy daffies !!
    Your page looks great - playtime is a good antidote to rubbish weather isn't it !!
    Made smile to see one of the little birds from your Christmas pressie hopping happily on the page !! Take care & see you Saturday - looking forward to it ! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE you AJ page! And I love your jug of daffs - first I've seen this year...
    Happy WOYWW :)
    no. 26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, daffs, I love em! I've got cyclamen growing in my garden, saying Spring IS on the way :-)
    I loved your writing too, many of those things are what I want to achieve as well. Get my sense of adventure back after the 50s doldrums. As for meeting new people, well, I've done that quite a lot recently :-). If you do manage to come to the crop, you'll meet a lot more crafty nuts!!
    Hugs, LLJ 39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you didn't eat the daffs, they look so pretty in the window. I think daffs are the most hopeful of flowers, so much to look forward to. Love the journal
    Happy Wednesday
    Ann B
    55

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page. Enjoy your day. Take care Zo xx 71

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page.
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia#25

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!