Tuesday, 31 December 2013

WOYWW - Who lives in a house like this?

Hello everyone and a very Happy New Year to you all...

Well Christmas is over and I'm looking helplessly at all the sweets and cake we have got left. I actually pushed all the sweets under the coffee table so I can't see them.... We will still be eating them at Easter! Still it was lovely to spend quality time with my family so I haven't done any crafting.
My desk this week shows some new goodies that I had as presents and I can't wait to play with them!
 
 
On the left you will also see two little Xmas tree canvases that didn't get finished. Can I really force myself to do them after all the christmas stuff I made???? Bah humbug!
 
ICan you guess who might live in a house with a little red door like this?
 
 
And a little window complete with window box and flowers?

 
Why the fairies of course....!
 
 
A very talented colleague of mine makes these sweet little houses. They just seem to bring back the child in me. I DO believe in fairies I really do!
Well.... I shall be finding a quiet, shady place for the house down the bottom of my garden when the better weather comes and maybe who knows... the little folk just might move in.
 
Whatever you wish for in 2014... I hope your wishes come true!
 
Have a happy week
 
Lynda X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Happy New. Year Lynda! sounds as though you've had a marvellous hol. Now if I were you, I'd be sliding the canvasses quietly into a Christmas 'to do' box...until about next September! but..you might find yourself in the mood to just twiddle and tweak and then hey..they are nearly done.....so...don't ask me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your fabulous fairy house!
    Happy New Year
    Karin #30

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I ADORE that fairy house...how amazing is that? I love everything about to, the moss still on the log, the little door handle, the red...squeeeeee. It's just so CUTE!!
    Glad you had a good Christmas, we did too. Thanks for all your lovely comments and support over the past few months, it really means a lot. Happy New Year, may 2014 be full of love, laughter and crafty mayhem!
    Hugs, LLJ 29 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Lynda! I'm with you on the chocolates-and cake! We bought 1 box of Ferrero Rocher for ourselves- thats it. Opening pressies, we received 3 more, plus tins of Heroes & Roses! And don't even start on cake. We do like Stollen, and they had none on last visit to Tesco, so went and picked up two Black Forest Stollen from Aldi. When I came to put them away, we had clearly bought Stollen from Tesco a few weeks before, as there were two at the back of the cupboard. So now we have 4 stollen to eat. Diet & exercise regime coming right up, lol. The fairy house is awesome! Love it. Have a great Wednesday, Hugs, Shaz #32 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that house is so cute. We love it. We're ashamed to say we've nearly eaten all our christ as chocs!

    Bears @43

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you. I adore the fairy house. We've got lots of sweets and chocs left!!!! Anne x #36

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year - love your fairy house - hope it gets visited :) Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. New toys to play with! Yay!! I believe in fairies too and that little house is just perfect.
    Happy New Year and a happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I will just have to give our woodland fairies a way to get into my conservatory so they can move into my lovely fairy house - maybe a tiny fairy key! Thanks for a lovely evening so great to see in the New Year with you both xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!