Tuesday, 17 December 2013

WOYWW- Does my smile look big in this?

Hi and welcome to my desk this week.

I had a mad 20 minutes in here tidying up because I was sooo fed up with all the mess so this pic is a bit staged as I forgot about sharing it with you all today!

 
On the left is my Kate Krane December calender page and I missed the whole of last week. I thought if I kept it open on the desk I might just remember to write in it everyday. In the middle is my junk journal with a on going christmas page. You can also see the last two little tree canvases to be finished for friends.  On the right is a scapbook LO that came about after a family get together when the children had a great time trying on various Christmas hats!
 
 
We had such fun and this LO makes me smile. They live a long way a way and this just reminds me of how precious they are.
This is my finished Christmas heart now hanging in the kitchen. Sorry the photo isn't brilliant but I was quite pleased with how it turned out. I'm glad I was able to up cycle the old, dusty flowers - see last week's post!
 
 
Well.... I don't think I will be here next week so I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, Thank you for sharing your lovely desks, projects, lives and for all the inspiration! I really appreciate all your kind and supportive comments .
 
 
Woof!
 
Love Lynda xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant LO - such great happy photos !
    Maddy looks cute in her antlers !
    The heart has come out really well !
    Catch up soon Love Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart looks lovely and I love how even the dog joined in with the Christmas hats.
    Tracy (41)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning
    Just popping my head around the door to say hi and wish you a very happy Christmas.
    Thanks for sharing your workplace.

    Neil #20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, lovely LO! Children do love hats, don't they? We've had some corkers in our house, all much loved! The look on your dog's face is priceless...she's just wondering how she can get her own back, I think!!
    The heart is a triumph! I'd buy that in a shop, it's gorgeous...clever you!
    Thanks for all the friendship and support this year, wishing you and yours and very Happy Christmas!
    Hugs, LLJ 43 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda, nice to see your tidy desk - the layout is gorgeous, as is the heart. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too. Seasons greetings to you and yours, Elizabeth x #45

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely layout and wreath too. Thank you for visiting. Karen #33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pics of the kids in hats are darling, as is the doggie with his headpiece. :-)

    Happy Woyww and Happy Christmas!

    Sandy #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doggie looks so funny! Not amused! Marry Christmas to you too. #41

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! We both have doggie's dressed up this week, Lynda!! Your heart hanging is fantastic, great job on the upcycling! And you're right, that layout is precious and makes me smile, too! Happy WOYWW and Happy Holidays!! Hugs, Darnell #10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post as we head into Christmas, Green and Red have been my faves for the season this year and I love seeing it all here especially in your gorgeous layout. Your dog is just adorable with his reindeer ears too! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Danie #37

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very festive desk with all the red and Christmas projects. The kids look adorable in their hats. Merry Christmas!! Brigita #61

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lynda, great job with the heart wreath, it looks so pretty. Im not surprised that you've got some jet lag in the old diary - I always find that by the middle of the month I haven't time or energy to stop and reflect, and typically, I then regret it - no doubt you will retro-write and it will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely seeing your family in their hats! Even the dog! Have a Merry Christmas! Lindart #71

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!