Tuesday, 19 November 2013

WOYWW - Deskers unite!

Hi everyone
Welcome and a happy WOYWW. Click on the blue button on the right to join in the fun!
Well..... a hectic week so not much going on on my desk.
 
 
A slightly askew and wonky photo! I'll put it down to the fact that I haven't been feeling myself the last few days and keep drifting off to sleep.... so this will be a short post .... ZZzzzzz! OOps sorry.
 
I am nearly ready for December in my Art journal calendar. Just the numbers to add... and possibly a bit more decoration.....and maybe just a .....
 
 
 
Also you can see a canvas on my desk, gessoed and ready for a fabulous and totally awe inspiring background (LOL) for another christmas twig tree project. My lovely (and somewhat dylusional) neighbours have decided to hold a craft evening (wine and nibbles included) and have decided that I am the most crafty neighbour and could I show them how to make something christmassy?  CRIKEY... so  hence the canvas (blank at the mo and a slight bit of panic) still.... I can take the dog for a walk to gather the twigs .... that bits easy!
 
Talking of dogs....
 
 
Anyone for a slipper? Just look at that "Who Me?" face. Santa won't be leaving many bones in this naughty girl's stocking this year!  (No... now stop it with all the "AAhh go on's ..."  Everybody knows what happens if you're naughty....
 
The loveliest part of last week was meeting LL Jan. Ali H and I had a great couple of hours chatting... (I don't think we drew breath) and laughing.. and even got to speak to our wonderful WOYWW host Julia on the phone! How brilliant WOYWW is giving us deskers the opportunity to meet up and make new friends.
 
 
And a BIG thank you to you Jan for my lovely Christmas bunting ( I forgot to put it on my desk for the photo) but which is going to have pride of place in my kitchen this Christmas!
 
Well.... that's all from me this week. I am heading off for a look around ...
Have a happy week and happy Christmas crafting cos I know that's what you are all doing! 
 
Lynda x  ZZZzzzzzzzz
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Love your December art journal page! How great that you got to meet Jan - she is lovely, isn't she?! Happy WOYWW Helen, 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the lovely comments *blushes* It was a really lovely evening and great to meet you both. The waiter didn't do too bad with the pic did he, after all the flapping?!
    Your dog made me laugh!! Look at that face....sort of a mix between guilt and possessiveness, lol. I've seen that on my sons' faces many a time!!
    Sorry to hear you're not up to scratch, give yourself a bit of TLC before the Christmas madness starts.
    Hugs, LLJ 41 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your journal page, great idea, hope you are feeling better soon, Donna #40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journaling calendar page looks beautiful. As to your dog, he looks very sweet even when he's naughty - LOL! Good luck with your neighborhood craft party and happy WOYWW! #62

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your calendar page looks very festive but the dog wins the cute photo award this week.

    Bears #57

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the journaling calendar page, so Christmassy! Love the dog and the slippers too. Have a wonderful week! Kathi #72

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, great photo of the three of you latest meeting deskers! am sorry you haven't been 100%, hope you're on the better now. Your neighbours are going to be blown away by your idea..relax, it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your photo! How wonderful to meet some people you started the friendship with on Julia's blog. Love your doggie and the slippers...now, put in a good word with Santa, just look at that cute face on her!

    Hugs, Robin #76

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Christmassy feel your your journal, Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi di hi Lynda from South East Wales!! I hear LLJ is trying to get us to meet up for a WOYWWiW! Howz about it? Somewhere on the M4 sounds a good start?
    Great photo of you all at your meet!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great journal page ! The photo of the 3 of us came out really well ! Catch up soon Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great week you have had - enjoyed seeing your calendar - nearly time to open it up and fill it in - can you believe it is almost December?? Enjoy the craft evening.
    Margaret #20

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the calendar. Is she using the slippers as her pillow or has she chewed on them? Still n all a cutie pie! Late with my WOYWW hugs! Nan G #22

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!