Tuesday, 29 October 2013

WOYWW- Autumn ATC and a dream come true!

Welcome everyone

Crikey.... Wednesday already! After a very busy weekend in Manchester (more of that later) here is my desk this week.

 
A Christmas card still in progress that has taken me 2 days of fiddling about with to get it to this stage as I just couldn't get it right!!! Some new stash, great snowflake stickers and Christmas coloured buttons from 'The Works'  and some lovely owly stuff from Paperchase destined for my art journal.
 
I made an ATC for Ali H because she tried hard to educate me at the art gallery in Manchester on Saturday!  A is for Autumn... with a slight Halloween theme too!
 
 
 
Sorry, this one is slightly out of focus... you don't need to reach for your glasses... just my crap photography! I am trying to show you the sparkly owl!!
 
Ali and I have set ourselves an ATC alphabet challenge which will see us making alternate ATC's following the alphabet each month. So I started off in October with this A is for Autumn, Ali will be doing B is for.... then me with C is for Christmas (Dec) and so on. (making 2 each time, one for both of us)  If you have a crafting friend and you want to play along please do and share your makes with us.
 
I have also finished a fun page in my Kate Krane Junk Journal.
 
 
 
LOL!!
 
So to Manchester at the weekend and Hubby was able to realise one of his dreams and went to Old Trafford to watch Man Utd play. An avid fan all his life but never been to their home ground!  I will leave you with some pictures of him with his very happy face on... (Thank you Richard, I will be forever in your debt X )
 
 
 
 
 
Have a happy week......
 
Lynda X
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a good half term week with lots of crafting ! Still plotting my ATC !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did some gardening today but now got a bad back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the page you have done in the Kate Krane junk journal !
    Lots of people have paper chase iteams on there desk this week your the 4th one I have seen this morning ... They do lots of lovely stuff!
    Thanks for the visit already
    Jackie 27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on making the owl sparkly, I love that! Owls are so often portrayed as dull brown, it makes a happy change to bling it up.....yay, more bling, happy dance :-)
    I am coming down to BP on Tues 12th as Dad's got an appt on Wed. If you can (or would like to!) meet up, I'm afraid it could only be the Tues eve. Whaddya think? No probs if you can't.....
    Hugs, LLJ 35 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your hubby had a great time at the match. I love the elf card, the sentiment made me laugh out loud. It could have been written about me! Hugs. Pam#39

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk always looks so tidy and organised! THat Autumn/Halloween card is super gorgeous! And I am so pleased for your hubby. Mine is into football too (Spurs)! So I can appreciate what the visit meant to him. your posts are always fun to read. Thank you.
    Karen no.51

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good atc Lynda & like the shape of the card on your desk. happy woyww Jill #37

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your autumnal ATC. Also your junk journal page, what fun.

    The bears #62

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun on your desk! Love your ATC, that background is great and love the owl! I haven't made one of those yet, hope to try one sometime. So glad you hubby got one of his dreams realized! Very happy man indeed! Hubby took me to see Donny Osmond last Christmas (my childhood wish and was 46 at the time) and yes, he sat through the show and even smiled when I was sobbing over Donny singing "Puppy Love".. So funny. One dream off my list! Enjoy the week! Winnie#55

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah my DD and DH are serious Man U fans, yes all the way from Australia. Great cards especially the mischievous one.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 17

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully tidy, but busy, desk--and thank you for sharing your stadium pics, what a fun thing!

    :)trisha
    #79 this week with
    a mess, bunting, and
    tiny book

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your owl ATC! :) Thanks for the peek!
    Sharon #7

    ReplyDelete
  13. The owl is adorable, but I must say I am in love with your hedgehog background.
    Rennata
    My comments on Blogger seem to be tied to my Google+ account. click here for my blog WOYWW #70

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!