Tuesday, 16 April 2013

WOYWW

Hi Everyone
Thanks for stopping by. Visit Julia over at the Stamping Ground to join in the fun.
Well..... no post last week as we were away in sunny Somerset visiting friends. We went to Cheddar Gorge on Saturday and we managed to have lunch outside, sheltered from the wind and here's a picture to prove it!

 
On my workdesk this week is my lovely new stash that I bought from our trip to Ally Pally this weekend!  Bankcrupt but HAPPY!
 
 
A variety of things including some new Lavinia stamps. I stood for ages watching Tracey doing her demos and she made it look so easy. Here's my effort when I got home.... needs a bit of practise I think!
 
 
I also thought it was time I made a little tag book to record the colours of my ever growing collection of Distress inks.
 
 
How organised is that!
I have been busy in my Art journal using my new Dylusions inks and I must admit I was a bit taken aback at how bright they are! Once I had sprayed on the page I was a bit baffled as to what to do next! So I got a stencil out and re sprayed with water, then started to re paint. Not finished but pretty.
 
 
Well.... thats all for this week. I have things to finish and new things to try so I am off.  If you went to Ally Pally at the weekend I hope you had a good day and are having a great inky, messy time with all your new purchases!
Have a good week x
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Well common theme on our blogs this week - stash !! Glad you enjoyed it and are having fun with all your new goodies !! Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colourful desk you're showing today! The tag sorting is a great idea and I love the brightness of the new inks :)
    Have fun!
    LLJ 37 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you got some sunsine last week! and ally pally sounds like a hit :)
    lovely work in your journal!
    have a happy WOYWW and a great week :)
    i overslept, so no 21 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to your last comment!! It was a fab day at AP. Love the picture from Cheddar,not been there for many a year... Helen 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. How nice to have a look into your world this week.

    Neil #10

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sure know how to shop what a lot of lovely crafting stash I see hours of fun.
    Your card and journal pages are wonderful
    Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #40

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see I'm going to be pea green with envy at all the Ally Pally stash. Lol
    Love the Lavinia picture you did. It's very pretty.
    Looking forward to seeing what you do with the new stash.
    Alison
    #66

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally didn't get the invite to that gorgeous lunch! LOVE your new stash. SueC#97

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stash, wasn't AP great.
    Karen #61

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love distress inks too! Great idea to have the color tags! Your journal pages are coming along great, the Dylusions backgrounds are great. I love them too. Glad you had a great time away!! Winnie#76

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a great day out at Ally Pally. Love your new stash of goodies and what fabulous colours in your journal. Thanks for sharing and Happy Woyww Liz@73

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love new goodies to play with! Love how your card turned out (Is it a card?) and the journal page is great, the bright colours are fantastic!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #26

    ReplyDelete
  13. super stash and gorgeous journal page so bright and colourful. BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty pages - love your backgrounds!
    Jana
    108

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate them all!